We conduct physiotherapy treatment and consultation for anything from aches and pains to full injury rehabilitation.
For over thirty years, Deane Stephens Physiotherapy has been assessing and managing injury and disability in the Southern suburbs. Over that period we have provided in excess of 150,000 treatments for an extensive range of conditions such as, but not limited to:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Spinal and nerve pain
- Sports injury
- Work injury
- Motor vehicle accident injury
- Migraine /Headache
- Postural pain
- Dizziness/Vestibular dysfunction
Chances are, if you’ve got physical problem then we have dealt with it.
Our expertise involves the use of:
- Manual therapy (massage, stretching, joint mobilisation /manipulation)
- Exercise programs (strength, mobility, balance, postural, sports specific, aged)
- Dry needling /Acupuncture
- Hydrotherapy / Gym based exercise
- Pilates / Core exercise
- Splinting / taping
As expert musculo skeletal practitioners, we do not need a doctor’s referral to provide Physio for private patients. However please talk with your GP to be referred for motor vehicle accident or Work injury management as well as Department of Veterans Affairs issues.
We provide a no-gap service for eligible Medicare patients. There are onsite facilities for private patients to claim through Hicaps/Eftpos.
Read more about us and who we treat here.